American Ninja Warrior 11
Application Deadline is Wednesday, January 2nd 2019 by 11:59pm (PST)
Dates and Locations for Qualifying Rounds and Finals
Regional Qualifying Rounds for American Ninja Warrior (the “Program”) will be held at one or more United States locations. Applicants will be assigned a region which may be based on their state of residence, provided that Producer reserves the right to assign applicants to compete at a location different or in a different Regional Qualifying Round from his/her region of residence, in Producer’s discretion.
The National Finals will be conducted at a location in Las Vegas to be determined.
Applicants are responsible for making their own travel arrangements to the Regional Qualifying Rounds at their own expense, provided that Producer may provide travel expenses if an applicant is assigned to a location not situated in his/her region or for other exigent circumstances, in Producer’s sole discretion.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States.
- You must be at least 19 years of age at the time of your Regional Qualifying Round.
- You must be in good health and capable of participating in strenuous athletic activities.
- You must be available to participate in your regional qualifying round, which will take place in March, April and/or May, 2019 (specific locations, dates and times TBD). If qualified or selected to be a finalist, you must be available to participate in the national finals in Las Vegas, NV, with specific dates and times TBD. Please go to www.ANWCasting.com to check for updated schedule and location information (all dates are subject to change).
- You must submit a clear digital photo of yourself and a VIDEO with your application. Your video must be 2 to 3 minutes in length. Please see the video specification at the end of this application for more details.
Canam Productions, Inc. (“Producer”) has the right to modify the above eligibility requirements at any time without notice.
Please visit ANWCasting.com for complete submission information.